Friday, February 11, 2011

Warm Up Sketch : Shimura (1)

I've just recently read Shimura, published by 2000ad, written by Robbie Morrison, art by Frank Quitely (the reason I bought it), Colin MacNeil, & a few others. Next week, I'm gonna review a few comics I've recently read so I'll save the review of the book for then. For now, I'm trying to get a feel and look of my favorite new character, Shimura. There's 2 looks he has in the book, one as an officer and one as a rogue, rebel. Both looks are great. Right now I will be posting some B&W sketches but eventually I want to do a colored illustration of Judge-Inspector Shimura and maybe his female partner Judge-Inspector Inaba.

1 comment:

dylanio21 said...

Looks amazing, sounds amazing and like...I love the grey.
More more
Can't wait for the reviews.