Thursday, December 2, 2010

True Grit

I don't get excited for many films & I certainly don't like going to the theatres, so it is quite the occasion when I can't wait to go to a theatre on opening day to watch a movie.
True Grit is it.
You have no idea how excited I am to watch this.
I just finished the 1968 novel True Grit by Charles Portis & I'm gonna go watch the classic John Wayne version.
I think this movie is perfectly casted (Jeff Bridges as "Rooster" Cogburn, Matt Damon as
La Boeuf, Josh Brolin as the Coward Tom Chaney, Barry Pepper as "Lucky" Ned Pepper are perfect choices & this newcomer Hailee Steinfeld as Mattie Ross looks incredible).
I love the Coen Brothers.
No Country for Old Men is my favorite movie of all time & I think on Christmas Day 2010, it will become runner up to True Grit.

Watch and & tell me it's not super bad ass! I dare ya!



No comments: